Intel Mini PCs
Today, personal computers or PCs, as they are commonly known, are getting smaller. So if you are planning to buy a desktop computer, why not go for one of the latest and greatest Intel Mini PCs instead of buying a giant tower?
These days, Intel Mini PCs come as a compact package and can handle the computing power of any tower computer due to the advancement of technology. They are also priced lower and consume much less electricity.
Showing all 2 results
- Intel® Core™ i5-11320H CPU @ Up to 4.50 GHz cTDP: 28-35W
- 16GB Dual-Channel LPDDR4x & Up to 2TB NVMe
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics w/ 96 Exec. Units @1.35Ghz
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Compatible – Up to 3 Monitors & eGPU Support
- Dual 2.5Gbps LAN Ports | WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.2
- Intel Core i5-1135G7 @ 4.2GHz cTDP: 12-28W
- Up to 16GB LPDDR4 RAM, Up To 1TB NVMe
- Intel Iris Xe™ Graphics
- Triple Monitor, 8k@60Hz (HDMI 4K@60Hz only)
- WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.1, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 4
Let’s take a look at the best Intel Mini PCs you can buy right now. Keep in mind that some of them, especially the cheapest ones, come without RAM or without a hard disk, so you can add whatever you want. They are often called barebone or barebón because they come with the basics.