- The Supplier does neither store credit card details nor does the Supplier share customer details with any illegitimate 3rd parties.
- The Supplier will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes the Supplier collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
iii. The Supplier will generally retain our customers’ data for a period of 6 (six) years after a contract has ended, to ensure that the Supplier is able to assist you should you have any questions or feedback in relation to the Supplier products or to protect, or defend our legal rights, or for tax purposes.
- Where the Supplier has processed your personal data to provide you with marketing communications with consent, the Supplier may contact you at least every twelve (12) months to ensure you are happy to continue receiving such communications. If you tell the Supplier that you no longer wish to receive such communications, your personal data will be removed from the Supplier’s marketing lists (but will be added to a “do not contact” list).
- Where the Supplier has processed your data for any other reason (such as where you have contacted the Supplier with a question in connection with products or services), the Supplier will retain your data for twelve (12) months.
vii. In some circumstances the Supplier may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case the Supplier may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
vii. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights are detailed below:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data the Supplier holds about you and to check that the Supplier is lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that the Supplier holds about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data the Supplier holds about you corrected, though the Supplier may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to the Supplier.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask the Supplier to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for the Supplier continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask the Supplier to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where the Supplier may have processed your information unlawfully or where the Supplier is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that the Supplier may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where the Supplier is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where the Supplier is processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, the Supplier may demonstrate that the Supplier has compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask the Supplier to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
if you want the Supplier to establish the data’s accuracy;
where the Supplier’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want the Supplier to erase it;
where you need the Supplier to hold the data even if the Supplier no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
you have objected to the Supplier’s use of your data but the Supplier needs to verify whether the Supplier has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data (as a data subject) to you or to a third party.
Withdraw consent at any time where the Supplier is relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, the Supplier may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. The Supplier will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact the Supplier directly at droix.net.
No fee usually required and you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, the Supplier may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, the Supplier may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
The Supplier may need to request specific information from you to help the Supplier confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. The Supplier may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up the Supplier’s response.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (at www.ico.org.uk). The Supplier would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- The Supplier collects personal information from you when you buy the Supplier’s products.
- The Supplier collects personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: register for an account with us, provide the Supplier information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in a Support forum board or when you otherwise correspond with the Supplier.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to accept the Supplier’s Terms and Conditions of Service. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services, such as the participation in giveaways, draws or the information needed to conclude a transaction.
iii. Personal information you give to the Supplier when you perform a purchase or register for an account with the Supplier:
Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
Order information that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket).
Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
You may also provide the Supplier other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in forum discussions, support requests, or when you otherwise communicate with the Supplier regarding the Supplier’s goods and services.
Additional information the Supplier is required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information the Supplier has collected.
- Personal information the Supplier collects automatically when you use perform a purchase or register for an account with the Supplier:
The Supplier collects information about your interaction with the website, your advertising preferences, and your communications with the Supplier. This is information the Supplier receives from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access the parts of the Supplier’s website. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
Location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s settings menu.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
- Personal information the Supplier collects using cookies and similar technologies
For more information about the use of these technologies, and how to control them, see Cookies section
- Personal information collected from other sources
The Supplier supplements the personal information the Supplier collects directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, the Supplier collects and uses demographic and other information that is publically available in an applicable jurisdiction, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws
Social Media. The Supplier allows you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give the Supplier an automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.). If you provide the Supplier with the access to any site with video content, then you agree that the Supplier can share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw authorization or connection to the social media site. You control the personal information you allow the Supplier to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give the Supplier when you grant the Supplier access to the personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing the Supplier to have access to this information, you agree that the Supplier can collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this privacy notice. The Supplier may also use plugins or other technologies from various social media sites. If you click on a link provided via a social media plugin, you are voluntarily establishing a connection with that respective social media site.
If you give the Supplier personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s authorization. You should inform them how the Supplier collects, uses, discloses, and retains their personal information according to the Supplier’s Terms and Conditions.
Information to help the Supplier to deliver the Supplier’s service to you. The Supplier works closely with third parties in order to help the Supplier provide services to you. These third parties are business partners in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, and developers. Information the Supplier may collect about you from such parties can include credit search information, information which helps the Supplier to verify your identity or information relating to your payment transactions.
If you allow the Supplier to, the Supplier will collect friends lists from Facebook and similar information from other third parties such as Twitter and Google and the Supplier may periodically re-collect this information in order to stay up-to-date.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
- The Supplier will only use your personal data when the law allows to. Most commonly, the Supplier may use your personal data (such as your Submitted Information, Location Information or transaction information) to form a view on what the Supplier thinks you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you.
- The Supplier will only use your personal data for the purposes for which the Supplier collected it, unless the Supplier reasonably considers that the Supplier needs to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
iii. If you provide your express, opt-in consent, the Supplier may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and/or Profile Data to form a view on what the Supplier thinks you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In some limited circumstances, the Supplier may contact you about similar products where you have purchased products from the Supplier and you have not opted-out of receiving this information.
- Opting Out / Unsubscribing You can ask the Supplier to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting the Supplier at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, you may still receive messages for other purposes (such as providing the relevant order or product related information to you).
- the Supplier may disclose the data the Supplier collects from you to certain third parties who use personal data in delivering their services to the Supplier, they use data securely and confidentially and under strict contractual controls in accordance with data protection laws.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time after giving your explicit opt-in consent by contacting the Supplier via contact details here.
- The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- The Supplier limits the access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on The Supplier’s instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
iii. The Supplier has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where The Supplier is legally required to do so.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that the Supplier stores on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile phone if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. The Supplier uses session cookies which are cookies which expire once you close your web browser.
iii. The Supplier uses the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Supplier’s website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Supplier’s website and perform transactions.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow the Supplier to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Supplier’s website when they are using it. This helps the Supplier to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and without a hassle. The Supplier uses Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit this site. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Supplier’s website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The Supplier uses this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The Supplier may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Supplier’s website.