Digital Signage Mini PCs
Ever considered upgrading your billboard/signage operation to something more flexible/modern? Our range of digital signage mini PC’s here at DroiX are perfect for your needs, offering a range of energy-efficient, low-profile mini PCs with stable performance and sturdy builds.
Showing all 2 results
- Energy efficient Intel N5095 quad-core 2.0Ghz CPU
- Fast 8GB @ 2933Mhz RAM
- Up to 256GB M.2 SATA 2280 SSD and internal 2.5” drive
- Supports dual monitor 4K @60Hz via HDMI
- Windows 11 PRO installed and ready to use
- Intel® Celeron® Processor J4125, 2.7GHz cTDP: 10W
- 8GB DDR4, 128/256GB SATA
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Dual monitor support; 4K@30Hz
- Wi-Fi 5 & Bluetooth 4.0 ; USB 3.0
Digital signage has become an increasingly popular form of both advertising and signposting in recent years. Taking the place of the traditional large-scale printed billboards of old is a combination of large digital screens piloted by small mini PCs using specialized signposting software.
Digital signage PCs are an appealing alternative thanks to their ability to display bright, vibrant colours and and easily rotate between a variety of infographics, videos, and more. Because they’re computers as well, they can be connected to the internet and easily managed without requiring physical effort (i.e., replacing paper).
While any PC can technically be used as a digital sign, the best digital signage solutions make use of energy-efficient, hypercompact models with multiple display outputs.