Ryzen Mini PCs
An Intel vs an AMD Ryzen mini PC… it’s an age old battle. Which one will you choose? They are both as good as each other in our humble opinion. But if you want to support the red team, buy your Ryzen mini PC below.
Showing all 4 results
- Robust Performance: Equipped with AMD Ryzen 7 5700U (8 cores, 16 threads) for powerful multitasking and gaming.
- Expansive Memory: 32GB DDR4 RAM, ensuring smooth operation and responsiveness.
- Expandable Memory and Storage: Comes with 16GB RAM and an SSD, available in 512GB, 1TB, and 2TB variants, each with the capability to expand up to 2TB, offering a range of options to suit diverse storage needs.
- Triple Display Support: 4K HDMI, DP, and Type C ports for a versatile visual experience.
- High-Speed Connectivity: WIFI 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 for fast, reliable connections.
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840HS / Radeon 780M
- up to 64GB DDR5 @ 4800MHz
- up to 4TB High-Speed PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD
- Quad Display Output DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1 2x USB 4
- WiFi 6E & Bluetooth 5.0 Support
Item on Pre-Order – Release Date: 14/12/2023
- AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX @ Up to 4.90 GHz cTDP: 45W
- 32GB Dual-Channel DDR5 & 500GB NVMe
- AMD Radeon™ 680M– 8 cores @2400 MHz
- 4 HDMI ports support Quad Screens 8K Display
- WiFi 6E & Bluetooth 5.2, Type-C
- AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 4350G 4.0GHz cTDP: 45-65W
- Up to 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 1TB NVMe
- Radeon™ RX Vega 6 Graphics
- Dual monitor support; 4K@60Hz
- WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.1, USB 3.0
A Ryzen mini PC is a small PC that uses an AMD Ryzen based processor. It can be a mobile based or desktop processor depending on the mini PC model.
The Beelink GTR5 is the best Ryzen Mini PC. It features an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX supporting up to 64GB RAM and 2TB NVMe. It has the latest Windows 11 OS with fingerprint scanner for optimal security. It also supports up to three monitors.
You can buy a Ryzen Mini PC from DroiX. They offer fast shipping worldwide and expert before and after sales support should you have any questions or issues.
Choosing a Ryzen Mini PC - Ryzen Mini Computer
We all probably know what a mini PC is now. It is a small PC that is designed to take up less space, while still providing high performance, just as you would expect from a traditional desktop PC. A Ryzen mini PC is a mini PC that is using an AMD Ryzen based processor, instead of an Intel processor.
Why choose a Ryzen mini PC over an intel? There are a number of reasons and a great one is that AMD processors are generally cheaper than Intel, but still remain within the same performance margin of their brand equivalents. You can save yourself some money and not compromise on performance and reliability.
There are actually many instances where using a Ryzen mini PC is the better option. For example, with video and image editing, the integrated graphics are more efficient. This also extends to gaming as we saw in 3DMark, where in our benchmarks we have seen that with some games, the Ryzen mini computer is significantly ahead in terms of frames per second.
For your day to day work and home office tasks, using a Ryzen mini PC can offer amazing price versus performance than Intel based processors. Beelink are a popular choice for AMD based devices, Their models such as the Ryzen 9 5900HX found in the Beelink GTR5 scored 6262 versus 5176 on an equivalent Intel 11th generation i7 processor in our PCMark benchmarks.
As we can see, choosing a Ryzen over others not only saves money but you also gain the same, if not better performance for the cost. But what can a Ryzen mini PC do?
To put it simply, the AMD and Intel processors essentially do the same thing. They can run Windows or other operating systems such as Linux. And they generally all share the same functionality such as having support for fast DDR4 RAM and m.2 support for solid state drives. You can plug in the same peripherals such as a keyboard or mouse. If you were to put both a Ryzen mini PC with an Intel side by side you would not see the difference.
There are many models to choose from and we have a guide on the best Ryzen Mini PC which suggests some different models based on different requirements. We have already mentioned our favourite model, but maybe another will be more suitable for your needs.
When buying a Ryzen mini PC you get to enjoy the best of price versus performance all inside a small form factor mini PC case. These are great as they are lightweight and portable making it easy to store in a bag while travelling for work meetings, or for leisure. With a Ryzen mini computer taking up very little space, it is ideal for use in limited space areas, even mounted behind the TV!