Mini PCs with Windows 10
Whether you are working from home, in student accommodation or in a small office, our range of Windows 10 Mini PCs is a great choice for those desiring high-end Mini PCs with Windows 10 with a small footprint. If space is limited or you simply want something unobtrusive, these Windows 10 Mini PCs are perfect!
Showing all 4 results
- AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 4350G 4.0GHz cTDP: 45-65W
- Up to 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 1TB NVMe
- Radeon™ RX Vega 6 Graphics
- Dual monitor support; 4K@60Hz
- WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.1, USB 3.0
- Intel® Core™ i5-1240P / i7-1260P Processor @ 4.40 / 4.70 GHz
- up to 32 GB Dual Channel DDR5, 4800 MT/s
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics eligible
- Triple screen display support
- Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth 5.2; USB 3.0, Type-C
- Intel® Celeron® Processor J4125, 2.7GHz cTDP: 10W
- 8GB DDR4, 128/256GB SATA
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Dual monitor support; 4K@30Hz
- Wi-Fi 5 & Bluetooth 4.0 ; USB 3.0
- Intel® Core™ 10th Gen i7-10510U Up-To 4.90GHz, cTDP: 10-25W
- Dual-Monitor Output Support; 4K@60Hz
- Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 RAM Memory @2666Mhz
- Up to 1TB High-Speed NVMe SSD Storage
- Dual monitor support; 4K@60Hz (HDMI 2.0 ; DP 1.4)
Here are the main factors to take into account when buying a Mini PCs with Windows 10.
We have to pay a lot of attention to some internal components since optimal functioning or not will depend on them. What are these components? I show them below.
- Processor: Possibly the most crucial component of the mini pc since the power of our mini pc will depend on it. Here the thing is to choose the most suitable for what we want to do. However, opting for Intel is betting on the safe side.
- Graphics card (GPU): If you intend to use the mini pc for multimedia issues, you will have to opt for quality graphics, while if you are going to use it for work without the use of videos, graphics, etc., you can opt for something cheaper.
- RAM: Here, I would not skimp money and go for the most significant amount of RAM you can afford since it is a fundamental component so that everything usually flows without jerking. In my opinion, the normal would be 8 Gb, but you can opt for 4 Gb if you don’t want to spend a lot of money.
- Hard disk: It will depend a lot on what you want to install on the mini pc, but I would never go down from a capacity of fewer than 64 GB since the Windows 10 operating system itself already consumes a large part of this capacity. Then between HDD and SSD always the last one but it will depend on the money you want to spend.